Fort HealthCare Business Health
Fort HealthCare Business Health is designed to meet the occupational healthcare needs of our business community and its employees.
Fort HealthCare Business Health provides pre-placement and periodic health services, injury management, health promotion and disease prevention programs, and other occupational resource services in an efficient and cost effective manner. Emphasis is placed on maintaining a quality caring environment where company employees, management and health care providers may obtain objective and appropriate information.
Fort HealthCare Business Health strives to continuously develop and enhance its programs and services. It works toward establishing optimal communications and relationships to meet the needs and expectations of our clients.
Pre-Placement and Periodic Health Services
In many businesses and industries, it is advisable, and often required, to conduct certain pre-placement or random health screens and examinations of employees. These exams and screens help a company determine an employee's ability to perform the essential functions of a position, identify reasonable accommodations at the worksite, or provide a base from which future results can be compared.
Fort HealthCare Business Health works with you to schedule appropriate health examinations of your employees, and provides prompt and consistent results. The services we provide include:
- Pre-Placement Examinations
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Examinations
- Annual/Biannual Examinations
- Respiratory Qualification Examinations
- Fitness for Duty Examinations
- Asbestos, Chromium and other OSHA mandated medical examinations
- Functional Capacity Evaluation: A detailed evaluation that objectively measures function with work related tasks, used to make return to work decisions and disability determinations.
- Post offer, Pre-placement Screen: Based on the specific physical demands of the job, determines the ability of the applicant to safely perform those physical demands.
The following diagnostic services are available through Fort HealthCare Business Health:
- Audiology Screen
- Pulmonary Function Screen
- Laboratory Services
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Stress Test
James Martin, MD
Contact Us to Schedule a Visit
|Hours:||Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Address:||520 Handeyside Ln.
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
|Map & Directions|