Thank you for choosing Fort HealthCare. We are a participating provider with most medical and behavioral health insurance plans. It is our goal to be accessible to all patients, regardless of insurance. We have a number of solutions to help ensure in-network status or provide reasonable financial accommodation if your status is "self-pay."
Not all services may be covered by your insurance plan. Prior to your visit, please contact your insurance company to verify benefits and coverage. Your plan may have network restriction, co-payments, deductibles or other out-of-pocket expenses you should be aware of.
Please note that this list can change at any time. For more information, call Fort HealthCare Business Services Office at (866) 927-5493.
Managed Care Contracts
- FortCare PPO (Owned and operated by Fort HealthCare)• Aetna
- Alliance (Madison-based PPO)
- Americhoice (Medicaid HMO – part of United HealthCare)
- Blue Cross PPO
- Care Wisconsin (fka Elder Care) (Medicaid HMO) Effective 1/1/14, added BadgerCare Plus/Medicaid SSI & Medicare Advantage
- Champus/Tricare (Military personnel and families) Administered by Health Net Federal Services
- Children’s Community Health Plan (CCHP) Medicaid HMO–effective 9/1/09
- Cigna (all products)
- Corvel (workers comp network)
- Dean Health Plan (all products)
- Employee Health Systems Medical Group (United Furniture Workers Insurance Fund)
- First Health (aka Coventry HealthCare – effective 1/1/08)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great West – purchased by Cigna – effective 4/1/09
- Health EOS (PPO; dba WPPN, HCN, AHC and Multiplan)
- HealthSmart Preferred Network II Inc. (PPO) (fka Interplan Health Group)-effective 7/1/11
- La Clinica Family Health (Wautoma plan for migrant workers)
- Managed Health Service (MHS) – Medicaid HMO only
- MEI (PPO; Racine employers cooperative)
- MercyCare (added Medicare Advantage as of 1/1/12)
- Molina Healthcare, Inc. Medicaid HMO (fka Abri Health Plan) – effective 8/31/10
- National Disaster Medical System / Tricare (Military personnel and families)
- Physicians Plus
- Security Health Plan (Medicare Advantage) – effective 2/1/13
- United Health Care (UHC)
- WPS (aka EPIC)
Behavioral Health Contracts
- Cenpatico, fka Group Practice Affiliate, LLC (GPA)
- Empathia, fka NEAS (EAP)
- Innovative Resource Group (IRG/APS), fka CNR Health
- LifeSynch (fka Corphealth)
- Mental Health Network (MH Net)
- Optum Health (fka United Behavioral Health)
ACA Health Plans
Online Bill Pay – our online payment service allows you to securely submit payments.
Patient Financial Advocate – provides information to assist patients with their financial situations and help patients enroll in local, state and federal programs.
Self-Pay Discount – a discount of 20% for patients without health insurance or patients receiving services not covered by State, Government, Liability or Workers Compensation programs.
Community Care Programs – for patients in need of medically necessary treatment but unable to meet their financial responsibilities.