LiveWell Community Program
The LiveWell - Community Program enhances everyone’s well-being by providing FREE*baseline lab measurements, biometrics and a general health risk assessment that addresses chronic diseases and lifestyle choices. The program provides access to tools and information needed to make necessary lifestyle changes.
The goals of the LiveWell - Community Program are:
- To allow participants access to basic wellness care,
- Introduce community members to Fort HealthCare and Cerner Health,
- And, provide information on how to best utilize health care services
Anyone who is un- or under-insured, and can show need, will be welcome to participate in the FREE program.
- Free annual fasting lipid panel and glucose screening (lab work)
- Free annual biometrics assessment (weight, height and waist circumference)
- Free annual one hour, one-on-one coaching session with a Fort HealthCare clinician
- Free annual general health risk assessment
- Free monthly Health365 eNews
- Wellness challenges
- Free Cerner Health account to access your personal health-related information.
To become a member of the LiveWell - Community Program, interested persons will:
- Receive a brochure and lab slip from a participating organization, such as Fort HealthCare Community Health & Wellness, Rock River Free Clinic, Workforce Development, Health & Human Services or other affiliated organizations.
- Complete a fasting lipid panel at the Fort Memorial Hospital Laboratory. Results are sent to James Martin, MD for review and anyone with elevated risks will be contacted.
- A representative from Fort HealthCare Community Health and Wellness will schedule a one hour, one-on-one coaching session to perform biometrics assessment, receive lab results, sign-up for a Cerner Health account and complete the Health Risk Assessment questionnaire.
- Lab results will be provided at the one-on-one coaching session.
For a lab slip and to become a member, contact the Fort HealthCare Community Health and Wellness Department at (920) 568-5403.