Fort HealthCare Call for Artist DrawingsTuesday, June 12, 2012
Fort HealthCare has issued a call for artist drawings related to health and wellness in our community. Ten winning entries will be selected by a panel of judges and transferred, to stairwells in Fort Memorial Hospital, by artist Jeff Haberman of Jefferson. The stairwell project was initiated by the Fort HealthCare Employee Wellness Committee as a way to encourage staff and visitors to take the stairs by creating a more inviting and energizing place to walk.
Fort HealthCare is relying on community artists of all ages to donate their time and talent to feature health and wellness scenes, activities and events.
Drawing stipulations include:
- Each drawing chosen will depict a positive health and wellness experience in our community.
- Each drawing chosen will be enhanced to a 5’ high x 6’ wide wall area.
- Artists name and the year will appear in the bottom corner of the drawing.
- The artist of each drawing chosen will be awarded a $50 honorarium.
- All drawings submitted will be featured at the Fort HealthCare Family Health Fair on August 25 at Jefferson County Fair Park.
- All drawings will also be displayed within Fort Memorial hospital for a period of 30 – 60 days.
- All drawings must be original artist work. No duplications of material will be allowed for submission.
- Deadline: July 16, 2012 at 5 p.m.
For questions, contact Sharon Rateike, Fort HealthCare Employee and Corporate Wellness Program Coordinator via email: email@example.com or by calling: (920) 568-5475.