Fort HealthCare Integrated Family Care Open HouseThursday, May 23, 2013
FORT ATKINSON–The newly constructed Fort Healthcare Integrated Family Care clinic will be hosting an open house event for the public on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. The clinic is located at 1520 Madison Avenue in Fort Atkinson.
The open house is a great opportunity to meet the providers and staff, explore the new building, and receive information about services offered. There will also be:
- Free blood pressure screenings
- Bike helmet fittings - The clinic will also be giving away children’s bike helmets while supplies last.
- Free health and parenting information
- Interactive demonstration of the new Railyard Obstacle Course, purchased from Nasco with funds raised by the Fort Memorial Hospital Foundation. The Railyard will primarily be used for Fort HealthCare’s Pediatric Fit Program, family-friendly fitness classes, adult boot camps, and it will be utilized by community groups throughout the area.
- Entertainment for the little ones provided by YERF Children’s Entertainment; Kids can enjoy free face painting, airbrush tattoos and balloon twisting.
- Refreshments and prizes, including a grand prize drawing for a youth Trek bicycle from 2Rivers Bicycle & Outdoor in Fort Atkinson.
Fort HealthCare is committed to providing area residents with a quality healthcare experience close to home. As the community grows, Fort HealthCare responds by ensuring there are enough providers to serve area residents. In a committed effort to improve access and availability of providers in Fort Atkinson, the Fort HealthCare Integrated Family Care clinic opened last fall, complimenting services provided by Fort HealthCare Internal Medicine & Pediatrics, as well as other providers in the region.
The clinic was temporarily located on McMillen Street in Fort Atkinson until the new construction was complete. Now the doors are open at the new permanent location, in the building that used to be the Goodwill Store and is adjacent to Fort HealthCare Orthopaedic Associates and Therapy & Sport.
The clinic is staffed by physicians Edwin Fischer, MD, Sara Barnes, DO, Aaron Beck, MD and pediatric nurse practitioner Laurel Runte, providing quality healthcare ranging from pediatrics to adult family medicine. All providers are accepting new patients, and same day appointments are available for urgent care issues.
New patients are welcome and encouraged to call 920-563-5500 for an appointment, or visit FortHealthCare.com/IntegratedFamilyCare for more information. Fort HealthCare participates in most insurance plans, including Dean Care, Dean Care Gold, Unity, Physicians Plus, Mercy Care, Humana, United Healthcare and more. For a complete listing, visit FortHealthCare.com/Insurance.