Thank you for choosing Fort HealthCare.
We are a participating provider with most medical and behavioral health insurance plans. It is our goal to be accessible to all patients, regardless of insurance. We have a number of solutions to help ensure in-network status or provide reasonable financial accommodation if your status is “self-pay.”
Not all services may be covered by your insurance plan. Prior to your visit, please contact your insurance company to verify benefits and coverage. Your plan may have network restriction, co-payments, deductibles or other out-of-pocket expenses you should be aware of.
Please note that this list can change at any time. For more information, call Fort HealthCare Business Services Office at (800) 844-5575.
Managed Care Contracts
- Aetna – Medicare Advantage
- Alliance (Madison-based PPO)
- Americhoice (Medicaid HMO – part of United HealthCare)
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO – Medicare Advantage/Medicaid HMO
- Care Wisconsin (My Choice), Medicaid HMO, BadgerCare Plus/Medicaid SSI & Medicare Advantage
- Children’s Community Health Plan (CCHP) Medicaid HMO
- Corvel (Workers’ Compensation Network)
- Coventry-First Health (part of Aetna)
- Dean Health Plan
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health EOS (PPO; dba WPPN, HCN, AHC and Multiplan)
- HealthSmart Preferred Network II Inc. (PPO) (fka Interplan Health Group)
- iCare (Medicare/Medicaid Advantage)
- Managed Health Service (MHS) – Medicaid HMO only
- MercyCare (Commercial, Medicare Supplement and Medicaid only)
- Molina Healthcare, Inc. Medicaid HMO (fka Abri Health Plan)
- Quartz (fka Unity Health Plan, Gunderson Health Plan, Physicians Plus)
- Security Health Plan (Medicare Advantage)
- United Health Care
- Veterans Evaluation Services
- WPS (Arise Health Plan added)
Behavioral Health Contracts
- Cenpatico, fka Group Practice Affiliate, LLC
- Empathia, fka NEAS, EAP
- Innovative Resource Group (IRG/APS), fka CNR Health
- LifeSynch (fka Corphealth)
ACA Health Plans
- Online Bill Pay – our online payment service allows you to securely submit payments.
- Patient Financial Advocate – provides information to assist patients with their financial situations and help patients enroll in local, state and Federal programs.
- Self-Pay Discount – a discount for patients without health insurance or patients receiving services not covered by State, Government, Liability or Workers’ Compensation programs.
- Community Care Programs – for patients in need of medically necessary treatment but unable to meet their financial responsibilities.