Thursday, June 29, 2017
Koshkonong Mounds Country Club – Fort Atkinson, WI
8:00 a.m. Tee Off – 5:00 p.m. 75th Hole Reception
The Fort 75 Hole Classic is a one-day 75-hole golf marathon. A maximum of 18 foursomes will play 72 holes using a time limited Alternating Texas Shamble format. Three lowest scoring teams will play a 3-hole shootout to determine the event winner.
Each 4-some plays 72 holes. Three lowest scoring teams play a three-hole shootout to determine the 75-hole winner. Game format is a Texas Alternating Shamble with time limits monitored every three holes.
- Each team of four golfers assigns an order of play for their team.
- Every golfer tees off at each hole.
- Play follows in sequence based on the selected tee shot.
- Players 1 and 3 share a cart.
- Players 2 and 4 share a cart.
- The sequence resets at each tee box.
- Order of play must be maintained through each 18-hole round.
- Time limits will be monitored every 3 holes to keep play moving.
- Late arrival to a tee box results in a bogey for that hole and immediate advancement to the next tee box.
- All golfer receive a high quality golf shirt and professional quality balls.
- Tee Gift: $150 gift card to the Adidas Pro Shop Virtual Store on site featuring golf shoes and other merchandise.
- Beverages and snacks all day. Breakfast, lunch, and 76th Hole catering will be provided.
- Finisher’s medals awarded after the 72nd hole.
- Team pictures sent following the event.
- Publicity before, during, and after the event.
- Golf shirt and sleeve of balls.
- Framed flag with sponsor logo suitable for display.
- Invitation to attend 76th Hole Reception.
- Opportunity to provide event volunteers.
76th Hole Reception
- Announcement of winners & prizes.
- Sponsor recognition.
- Beverages and heavy appetizers/meal.
- Guests welcome.
$75,000 net to benefit wellness services and benevolent care provided through Fort HealthCare.
Learn more about Sponsorship Opportunities.