Father’s Day kicks of the first official day of summer and what better way to celebrate than with grilling out! Show your appreciation for the men in your life with a savory and healthy grilled recipe that the whole family will enjoy. Total Time- 50 minutes; Serving size- 8 Ingredients
- 1 (2-pound) beef tenderloin, halved and cut into 1-inch slices
- 6-inch wooden skewers, soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Spanish paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Heat grill to high. Skewer 2 pieces of the beef onto 2 skewers so that the meat lies flat. Brush the meat liberally on both sides with the Garlic-Mustard Glaze. Grill the meat for 2 to 3 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked to medium-rare doneness, brushing with the remaining glaze while grilling. Remove from grill and serve.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before using.
Each serving contains about 160 calories, 24 g protein, 5g carbohydrates, 5.5g total fat, 2g sugar, 1g fiber, 273g sodium, 60 mg cholesterol