Come enjoy a special benefit concert to support the Fort Memorial Hospital Foundation on April 15th from 7:30 to 10:30PM at Café Carpe. This event is featuring the musical offerings of Thom McGorey, who will be providing acoustic guitar and vocals on behalf of a tribute to Glenn Frey. A free will offering will be accepted during the show to support the Fort Memorial Hospital Foundation/ Wellness Program. Come enjoy a night filled with great music, food and friends all in support of a great cause.
Focus Areas of the Fort Memorial Foundation
Connecting people with their passion for giving in the following areas of focus:
- Providing Benevolent Care to ensure everyone has access to care regardless of financial means
- Living Healthier which leads to a higher quality of life and lower cost of care for all of us
- Supporting Exceptional Care from our providers and staff, in every area from compassionate caregiving to utilizing the most advanced technologies
- Advancing Careers in Healthcare through support for, and access to, ongoing education programs and career development opportunities
- Generosity: a culture of engagement, stewardship and participation
- Passion: working tirelessly toward positive outcomes
- Impact: achieving our mission in a responsible and sustainable way
- Growth: meeting current needs while planning for a healthy future
Please call 920-563-9391 to reserve your spot for April 15th.