Mark your calendars! We are committed to improving the health and well-being of our communities, with a vision to be the healthiest community in Wisconsin. Join us at any of these upcoming community wellness events!
- Fort Healthy Coalition “Simple Swaps in ‘17” Wellness Event
January 14, 2017 @ 10a-1p
Fort Atkinson High School (925 Lexington Blvd.)
- Want to learn more about the Fort Healthy Coalition? Then watch this:
- JUMP Jefferson Coalition “JUMP into the New Year: Fun & Fitness for All!” Wellness Event
January 21, 2017 @ 10a-1p
Jefferson High School (700 W. Milwaukee Street)
- Want to learn more about JUMP? Watch this:
- Railyard Indoor Obstacle Course Open Gym Sessions
January 8, 15, 22, 29 @ 10a-2p
Cambridge Elementary School Gymnasium (802 West Water Street – Cambridge)
Railyard is an indoor obstacle course where you get a complete workout. All ages find the functional exercises fun and energizing! FortHealthCare.com/Railyard
And a little bit later on this winter…
- Lake Mills Wellness Coalition’s “Candlelight Ski” and Knickerbocker Ice Festival
Friday, February 3, 2017 from 6-8 p.m. at Korth Park (W8390 Korth Lane – Lake Mills) and Saturday, February 4th at Commons Park (Downtown Lake Mills – Time TBD).
- Learn more about the Lake Mills Wellness Coalition:
- Working for Whitewater’s Wellness “W3llfest”
Sunday, March 12, 2017 from 1-4 p.m. at Whitewater High School (534 South Elizabeth Street – Whitewater).
- Learn more about W3: