We’re Always Working to Improve Access to
Your Online Medical Records
There is now a mobile app for the MyCompass patient portal. The HealtheLife app gives patients easy mobile access to Fort HealthCare’s MyCompass patient portal. The online medical records content shown in the app is the same information available on the website. You can download the app for iPhone and Android systems today. The HealtheLife app makes access to your health records in Fort HealthCare’s MyCompass patient portal easier than ever before. The benefits of using the MyCompass patient portal for accessing online medical records are always growing and improving. We continually strive to increase your options for personalized and professional care close to home and access to your health information from wherever you are and whenever you need it.
The HealtheLife App is available for iPhone and Android users.
Download your HealtheLife App today.
Current features in MyCompass include:
- Secure email messaging with your provider; When you send a secure message through MyCompass, you get a secure email response letting you know as soon as your provider has responded.
- Request medication refills.
- Schedule basic appointments and make a request for all other appointment types.
- Access to directly schedule same day ‘sick’ appointments.
- Access to directly schedule your annual physical.
- View most test results. Test results are released to MyCompass automatically when completed, however results for HIV, Pathology, and testing for cancer-related conditions are not provided in MyCompass, as our providers prefer to inform and discuss these clinical results personally with patients as needed.
- Track immunizations and allergies.
- View your clinical summaries and discharge documents.
- Share important health information with others, when necessary.
- Give another person proxy access to MyCompass (instructions)
- Review OpenNotes® – the detailed notes written by your doctor.
Managing your health and access to care have never been this good, this easy, or this fast.