Earlier this month, the state of Wisconsin declared that all individuals age 16 or older are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine.
If you are age 18 or older and are interested in receiving your vaccinations, you may schedule an appointment with Fort HealthCare directly through your MyCompass patient portal. To do this, log in to your MyCompass account and click on the link located at the very top of your screen.
The link information looks like this:
After reviewing the eligibility criteria listed on the page,
- Select the name of the person who will be receiving the vaccine from the first drop down menu
- Under “Choose a reason for your visit,” select “Covid Vaccine” from the second drop down menu
If you are age 16 or 17, please either call our COVID-19 Hotline to request an appointment date and time or fill out our online request form.
• COVID-19 Hotline: 920-648-7696
• Click here to log in to MyCompass
• Read vaccine FAQs and eligibility information