Fort HealthCare Announces Screening Mammogram Walk-In Events
Thursday, September 15, 2022
Fort HealthCare is pleased to announce multiple walk-in events for screening mammograms in the month of October.
- Mammo Mondays will take place every Monday in October from 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM.
- Screening Saturdays will take place on October 22nd and 29th from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Beauty and The Bean coffee camper will be onsite both Saturdays. You will receive a same-day voucher for a free beverage with your mammogram.
The clinics will be held at Fort HealthCare Radiology located on the first floor of Fort Memorial Hospital, 611 Sherman Avenue East in Fort Atkinson. No appointment or provider referral is required. Patients will be seen on a first come, first serve basis. You won’t need to be an existing FHC patient. Please bring your current insurance cards with you. Screening vouchers will be available to those without coverage.
- Be 40 years of age or older
- Not have had a mammogram, breast biopsy or breast surgery in the past year
- Not have had breast cancer in the last 2 years
- Not have breast implants
- Not have any current breast problems or concerns