4 lbs red-skinned potatoes
4 T vegetable oil
1 t ground cumin
1/4 t dried red pepper flakes
1. Lightly oil a 7x12x1-inch pan.
2. Wash potatoes; cut in half lengthwise.
3. Place cut sides of potatoes on the oiled pan; rub potatoes I the oil; turn potatoes over so that cut sides are facing up.
4. Mix cumin and red pepper flakes together; sprinkle over potatoes.
5. Bake at 400° F until potatoes are golden brown and tender, about 40 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Serving size: about ½ cup
Each serving provides:
Total fat: 5 g
Saturated fat: 1 g
Sodium: 10 mg