Fort HealthCare Business Health provides drug and alcohol screening services. We provide urine drug screening and breath alcohol testing for pre-employment, random, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, return to duty and follow-up testing. We offer services designed to meet the DOT Clearinghouse requirements that were effective January 6, 2020.
- Urine specimen analysis performed by Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service (SAMHSA) certified laboratory
- DOT and Non-DOT Consortium services with computerized random selection services
- Drug screen collections performed by DOT qualified collector
- Alcohol testing performed by DOT qualified breath alcohol technicians (BAT) using an evidential breath testing device (EBT)
- Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- 24 hour collection services
- Hair testing available