About the Foundation
People. Passion. Community. Care. Support. These are the pillars of what we do, and the meaningful relationships and interconnectedness between us – individuals, families, healthcare providers and business partners – are at the heart of how we all work together to achieve our healthiest community.
The connections and stories we all share inspire participation, build connections and promote giving. There are times we all need support and times we have resources to share. This give and take is what makes us, together, so much greater than the sum of our individual parts. Everything we do has the power to make a positive impact for others as well as the community as a whole.
In partnership with the community and our providers, we emphasize preventive care and wellness-based initiatives that help people live healthier, happier and more productive lives. For those facing illness or disease, we help deliver the highest standard of care and help patients move toward recovery and healing, regardless of financial resources or insurance coverage.
We connect people with their passion for giving in the following areas of focus:
- Providing Benevolent Care to ensure everyone has access to care regardless of financial means
- Living Healthier which leads to a higher quality of life and lower cost of care for all of us
- Supporting Exceptional Care from our providers and staff, in every area from compassionate caregiving to utilizing the most advanced technologies
- Advancing Careers in Healthcare through support for, and access to, ongoing education programs and career development opportunities
Our Core Commitments
- Generosity: a culture of engagement, stewardship and participation
- Passion: working tirelessly toward positive outcomes
- Impact: achieving our mission in a responsible and sustainable way
- Growth: meeting current needs while planning for a healthy future
Fort HealthCare Benefactors’ Society: Every gift creates a new member.
Your gift is a way of sharing your passion. Your gift celebrates a spirit of community and generosity. Your gift demonstrates a commitment to health and wellness. Give at whatever level you choose and designate it in whatever way is important to you. In doing so, you become a member of the Fort HealthCare Benefactors’ Society and join an amazing group of people working together toward a healthier community.
- Koshkonong Circle: $1,000 or more – FMH Donor Wall permanent listing
- Mound Builders Circle: $10,000 or more – Scholarships and sponsorships
- William Wollin Society: $25,000 or more in Planned Gifts – Naming opportunities