Fort Medical Group
Thank you for considering practice opportunities within the Fort Medical Group. Fort HealthCare, one of Wisconsin’s leading independent healthcare networks has provider openings that may be just what you’re searching for. Join our team of professionals in charming and picturesque Wisconsin – located within Jefferson County, midway between Madison and Milwaukee.
Why We’re different
Physicians excel at Fort HealthCare because ours is an environment where people take responsibility together. We have created a culture in which physicians, hospital and staff are aligned in the best interests of our patients; and for the mutual and individual success of all who provide care. Our teams resolve differences thoughtfully and respectfully, so that resources and energy remain focused on patient care.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Family Physician (learn more about our Whitewater or Fort Atkinson clinic)
- Internist (learn more about our Internal Medicine clinic here)
- Otolaryngologist / ENT (learn more about the position here)
- Pediatrician (learn more about our Internal Medicine & Pediatrics clinic here)
- Wound & Edema Physician (learn more about our Wound & Edema clinic here)
- Hospitalist (learn more about Fort HealthCare here)
- Competitive compensation
- Expert peers
- Participation in group governance
- Fort HealthCare’s Specialty Clinic
For more information, or to send your CV, please contact Sydney Peterson, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
This group is responsible for providing convenient patient access, exceptional care and a commitment to our organization mission. Fort Medical Group seeks to provide high quality, local care for patients, staff and physicians throughout our service area.
Collaboration is a vital piece of Fort HealthCare. Comprised of Fort Memorial Hospital, Fort Medical Group, the Fort Care PPO and the Fort Memorial Hospital Foundation. In addition, we partner with Dean and UW Health medical providers to give our patients complete access to any necessary services. Further, Fort Memorial Hospital has part ownership of the UW Cancer Center in Johnson Creek, which is also shared with Watertown Memorial Hospital and the University of Wisconsin’s Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center.