At Fort HealthCare, we strive to assist you in advancing your career to its fullest potential.
If you are contemplating a job change, wanting to try something new, or totally changing your field of expertise, we may be what you are looking for. Fort HealthCare is committed to being a hospital of nursing excellence and creating a professional practice environment to provide the highest quality care to our patients.
Fort HealthCare has consistently been named a Top Workplace in southeastern Wisconsin, Top Workplace USA and have received recognition for our honoring our Purpose and Values. At Fort HealthCare, you will find a commitment to nursing excellence that will support you in becoming the nurse you aspire to be. From clinic to hospital, to clinician positions, Fort HealthCare helps to develop nursing leaders not only in the workforce but in Jefferson County (a Wisconsin Healthy Gold Community) and surrounding areas.
Join Our Team
As our Mission states, we are committed to improving the health and well-being of our communities, and that extends to our workforce as well. We offer our nurses:
- Nurse Residency Program
- Clinical Simulation Learning Environment
- Comprehensive Benefits
- RN Clinical Pathway Program
- Scholarships & Tuition Reimbursement
- Clinically Integrated Electronic Health Record
- Safe & Just Culture Practice Environment
- Professional Shared Governance Nurse Practice Model
- Progressive Work Culture of Wellness and Life Balance
- Kids Konnection Daycare and Preschool
- Fort HealthCare is an American Heart Association certified training center, providing on-site BLS and related training
Fort HealthCare uses Position Manager to share current career opportunities. The first time you use the system, you will need to register. Once registered, you may check the status of your application at any time. You will also be able to copy your application if applying for more than one position.