Understanding Breastfeeding | Online Course
This interactive online course covers the essentials of breastfeeding, including clear animation and plenty of video examples. It lets you know when to call for help and includes partner tips throughout. You will also have the opportunity to track feedings with an easy-to-use tracker! You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Allow 2-3 hours to complete.
Breastfeeding eClass chapters:
- How Breastfeeding Works
- How to Breastfeed
- When to Feed Your Baby
- Getting Enough Milk
- Breast Care
- Breastfeeding Lifestyle
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Essential tools, including a due date calculator, trimester checklist, and appointment tracker
- Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
- PDF library, glossary, and web links
- Class completion certificate
How it works:
- Once you purchase your seat to the eClass, we will email you login instructions on our around the first of the month’s class that you registered for. Registration will be due on the 15th of the month prior to your class start date. For example, if you want to register for a May class, registration is due April 15th and your login instructions will arrive on or around May 1st.
- You’ll have access to the class for 60 days. You will have access to the Parent’s Toolbox for 18 months.
- Check with your insurance company for partial reimbursement of the class cost.
- If you are having your baby at Fort Memorial Hospital, Fort HealthCare Obstetrics (920-568-5300) will be in touch with you to arrange a tour or assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have about your upcoming birth experience.