Understanding Mother & Baby Care | Online Course
This interactive online course covers essential information about caring for your newborn, feeding your baby, and taking care of yourself after childbirth. It also highlights important warning signs so you know when to call for help. Parenthood is a journey. Understanding Mother & Baby Care was created to prepare you for this adventure. You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Allow about 2 hours to complete.
Postpartum eClass chapters:
- Baby Care
- Feeding Your Baby
- Mother Care
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Essential tools, including a due date calculator, trimester checklist, and appointment tracker
- Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
- PDF library, glossary, and web links
- Class completion certificate
How it works:
- Once you purchase your seat to the eClass, we will email you login instructions within a week of registration.
- You’ll have access to the class for 9 months. You will have access to the Parent’s Toolbox for 18 months.
- Check with your insurance company for partial reimbursement of the class cost.
- If you are having your baby at Fort Memorial Hospital, Fort HealthCare Obstetrics (920-568-5300) will be in touch with you to arrange a tour or assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have about your upcoming birth experience.