Fort HealthCare Announces Screening Mammogram Walk-In Events
Friday, September 22, 2023
FORT ATKINSON – The month of October has long been the month of the year women are reminded to screen for breast cancer. Fort HealthCare is pleased to announce multiple walk-in mammogram screening clinic opportunities not only in October but throughout the year:
- “Screening Saturdays” will take place on October 14th and 21st from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Beauty and The Bean coffee camper will be onsite both Saturdays. You will receive a same-day voucher for a free beverage with your mammogram.
- “Walk-in Wednesdays” will take place the first Wednesday of every month from 8:00 AM to 5 PM.
The walk-in clinics will be held at Fort HealthCare Imaging (Radiology) located on the first floor of Fort Memorial Hospital, 611 Sherman Avenue East in Fort Atkinson. No appointment or provider referral is required. Patients will be seen on a first come, first serve basis. You won’t need to be an existing FHC patient. Please bring your current insurance cards with you. Screening vouchers will be available to those without coverage.
- Be 40 years of age or older
- Not have had a mammogram, breast biopsy or breast surgery in the past year
- Not have had breast cancer in the last 2 years
- Not have breast implants
- Not have any current breast problems or concerns
For questions, contact Imaging (Radiology) at (920) 568-5420.