MyCompass is the BEST way to contact your healthcare provider.
MyCompass is the online patient portal/electronic medical record provided by Fort HealthCare. Using an online health record is the most convenient and secure way for you to keep track of your health and medical care. You can access MyCompass anywhere there is Internet access.
Current features in MyCompass include:
- Secure email messaging with your provider; When you send a secure message through MyCompass, you get a secure email response letting you know as soon as your provider has responded.
- Request medication refills.
- Schedule basic appointments and make a request for all other appointment types.
- Access to directly schedule same day ‘sick’ appointments.
- Access to directly schedule your annual physical.
- View most test results. Test results are released to MyCompass automatically when completed, however results for HIV, Pathology, and testing for cancer-related conditions are not provided in MyCompass, as our providers prefer to inform and discuss these clinical results personally with patients as needed.
- Track immunizations and allergies.
- View your clinical summaries and discharge documents.
- Share important health information with others, when necessary.
For 24/7 assistance using MyCompass – Call 877-621-8014
OpenNotes® – the detailed notes written by your doctor during and after every visit with them – is a national initiative working to give patients access to the visit notes written by their providers. Fort HealthCare patients who are enrolled in the MyCompass online patient portal will now be able to access OpenNotes® on their electronic medical records. Notes will be available in MyCompass immediately after the clinic note has been signed.